When it comes to buying jewelry, you have a lot of options when it comes to places to shop. You can go to the mall, to a local standalone jewelry store, shop at a big box store such as Costco, shop online, buy secondhand at a flea market or yard sale or, finally, you can buy from a pawn shop.
While many people might discount out of hand the idea of buying jewelry at a pawn shop, in this post, we will show you why shopping for jewelry at a pawn shop may just be the best option of all, better even than shopping at a standalone jewelry store in Barberton, OH:
- You find the most unique items at a pawn shop: Pawn shops tend to have a lot of unique or rare items. They don’t spend a lot of time or effort seeking run-of-the-mill products to sell, as bigger stores will always be able to sell those products at a lower price because they buy them from their wholesalers in much larger quantities. Pawn shops aren’t really that type of business. Rather than making our money by selling the same exact item over and over, we generally have a much more varied selection, with more unique or one-of-a-kind designs.
- We have something for everyone: Most jewelry stores do not have something for everyone—they just have things that fit the most normal or “average” tastes. A pawn shop, however, often has the type of selection that can please literally anyone. This is because we do a good bit of our buying from individuals such as yourself. “Average” is a concept that’s made up by marketers to try to help sell products. There is no average person. By buying directly from you, we ensure almost all our products have a ton of personality.
- Pawn shops have good prices, and allow bartering and negotiation: Like every business, a pawn shop is trying to make a profit, but pawn shops offer flexibility and purchasing options that simply do not exist in other types of stores. In addition to paying for your jewelry with cash or credit like you can everywhere else, at a pawn shop, they often offer payment plans. Additionally, you can bring in another valuable item and sell it in the shop and then put that money towards the cost of the jewelry.
- Pawn shops specialize in jewelry: Pawn shops make a lot of their money on jewelry, and so they are always getting new pieces in stock. This means that not only is the selection unique, but the person behind the counter can explain to you what makes each piece so special, and can help you find the right piece of jewelry for your personal tastes.
- Expertise: Because the pawn shop buys and sells so much jewelry, they spend a lot of time educating themselves on the product so they can recognize excellent quality when they see it. This means that they will be able to answer any questions that you have about the piece that you’re searching for, its quality, its material, the source of its gemstones, etc. This is an experience you can usually only get at a standalone jewelry store.
If you’re looking for a good jewelry store in Barberton, OH, why not come check us out here at Sydmor’s Jewelry and Pawn Shop! We’ve been in business for over 65 years, buying and selling some of the most interesting and classic jewelry in the area. Come in today. We’ll treat you right and help you find a beautiful, one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry that fits you or your loved one just right.
Categorised in: Jewelry Store
This post was written by Writer