The nice thing about pawn shops is that you can get great deals on a wide selection of pre-owned and brand-new jewelry, including diamond rings, necklaces, bracelets, watches and so much more. Sydmor’s Jewelry and Pawn Shop offers just that! For your convenience, we advertise our selection of jewelry on Facebook and welcome calls and in-store visits during business hours. Below are five good reasons to buy your new jewelry from our pawn shop in Barberton, OH:
- Save money: Whether you have your eye on a piece of jewelry that’s never been worn or is gently used, you will get more for your money when you pick it up at a pawn shop. Unlike traditional jewelry stores, reputable pawn shops do not have to mark up their products in order to make a profit. You can end up paying a fraction of the price other jewelry retailers place on similar pieces in their stores. If you don’t believe us, jump online and do a price comparison!
- Find unique pieces: Traditional jewelry stores tend to carry multiples of the same pieces. With so many of the exact same rings, necklaces, bracelets and more out there, what you give to your loved one may not seem so special. Why even consider a mass-produced piece when there are so many unique pieces of jewelry to choose from at your local pawn shop? Many items at pawn shops are one-of-a-kind, and store inventory changes quite frequently because owners are always getting new pieces from customers to sell.
- Buy new from a local business: Pawn shops procure a majority of their merchandise from locals looking to pawn or sell various items for cash. While most pawn shops sell previously-owned items, it’s not out of the ordinary for someone to walk in with a brand-new product they want to get rid of. Other ways a pawn shop is able to get new merchandise to sell in store includes purchasing name-brand jewelry from reputable online sellers and companies.
- Repurpose stones and metal: Another reason to buy used jewelry from a pawn shop is the ability to repurpose parts of unique jewelry for other projects. In other words, pawn shops are incredibly ideal places to find precious metals and stones—including gold, silver, platinum, diamonds, rubies and opals—to redesign into a truly unique piece. Or, maybe you’re looking for a stone to replace one that’s missing from a ring or pendant. Visit your local pawn shop and see what they have!
- Propose: Are you ready to propose to the love of your life, but don’t want to break the bank on the ring? The price for a diamond engagement ring in a traditional jewelry store is often inflated to make a profit. Not at pawn shops, though! Whether new or previously owned, you’ll get a fantastic price.
Here at Sydmor’s Jewelry and Pawn Shop, we regularly offer specials on jewelry. We regularly publish new and used jewelry options on our Facebook page, but you’re also invited to call or visit our pawn shop in Barberton, OH anytime!
Categorised in: Pawn Shop
This post was written by Writer