Everyone knows that pawn shops offer a variety of interesting goods that you can’t find elsewhere. However, there are certain things most people don’t know they could sell to a pawn shop if they were so inclined. Search your attic or garage for the items mentioned below to see if you could make some quick cash at a local pawn shop:
- Gold teeth fillings: Gold is considered one of the most durable materials for teeth fillings. These fillings are also quite expensive. If you’ve had your filling removed, why not try and make some of that money back? Many pawn shops will take fillings as long as they’re made from pure gold. Simply sanitize and put your fillings in a small bag before bringing them to a local pawn shop.
- Prosthetic limbs, eyes and more: Believe it or not, you could sell old prosthetic limbs to a pawn shop. Prosthetics are expensive items, so many people come looking for them at pawn shops. If, for whatever reason, you no longer need the prosthetic limb in your life, consider selling it for some quick cash at your local pawn shop.
- Cordless drills, nail guns and other power tools: There’s a huge market for power tools in pawn shops. Those not willing to pay retail prices for certain power tools will come to pawn shops looking for better deals. That often means you could get a good price for your old power tools as long as they still work.
- Old sports equipment: No longer need that old hockey stick or baseball glove? Some pawn shops will take old sports equipment off your hands. Selling your old sports gear to a pawn shop will get you some cash and help clear space in your garage. Examples of sports equipment that your local pawn shop might buy include surfboards, skateboards, football pads and more.
- An entire recreational vehicle: Is your old RV just taking up space in your driveway? Are you looking to buy a new RV? Consider taking your old one to a pawn shop. While not all pawn shops will take something as large as an RV, many will. You may even find that you get a better price from a pawn shop than you would from a private buyer. Just be sure to have the RV’s title and proof of insurance on hand.
- Retro video games and video game systems: These days, many people are trying to recapture the nostalgia of their youth. A lot of times, that means buying video games and video game systems from the ‘80s, ‘90s and early 2000s. If you have some retro games taking up space in your attic or basement, sell them!
Check your garage or attic for possible items to pawn. This will help clear clutter while making a few bucks along the way. It’s important to work with a reputable local pawn shop that will offer you a good price for your items.
Anyone looking to sell their things at a reputable pawn shop is welcome to visit Sydmor’s Jewelry and Pawn Shop today!
Categorised in: Pawn Shop
This post was written by Writer